What & Why
Any daily work task that takes 5 minutes
will cost over 20 hours a year, or over half
of a work week. Even if it takes 20 hours to
automate that daily 5 minute task, the
automation will break even in a year.”
-Anthony J Stieber
Suppose you run a website
that sells marketing resources.
This one email could
be a potential lead.
Who knows, maybe you could get
the person to convert?
But what if you’re too late and
the lead gets “cold”?
The Manual Workflow
1.Email ddress is recorded in database
2. Email is forwarded to marketing team
3. Marketing team sends an email
4. Marketing team sends another email
5. Marketing team loses track among other leads
6. Sales team receives the email 10 days later
7. Lead is lost
The Automated Workflow
1. Adding the subscribed email to a campaign upon form submission
2. Moving the email to different stages as per the actions taken
3. Following up through automated emails based on logic
4. Final deal closing by sales team
of IT leaders say that the greatest return
on investment (ROI) from automation occurs
within operations. (Source: Frevvo)
of IT decision-makers say that
process automation is crucial to digital
transformation. (Source: Frevvo)
Copyright © 2021 Ekalavyahansaj.