Chief Operating Officer
Our client is a $60M funded multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. Founded in 2016, they have scaled to 150 employees and continue to scale rapidly. Their mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. They are looking for their next Chief Operating Officer to drive organizational vision, operational strategy, and alignment among leadership.This individual will be the executive who will manage and accelerate the growth of the company by leading efforts to enhance efficiency, productivity, and performance across the company. They will define, report, and ensure the achievement of actionable goals at both the company and department-specific levels.
What You Will Do
- Be the go-to director for the leadership team, making sure they have clear expectations and understand the direction of the company and what goals they need to achieve to make it a reality.
- As the second chief in command, be a partner to the CEO and complement this individual’s skills by setting goals and a plan for the Company’s growth and performance.
- Help our staff understand business goals and how their work contributes to the company’s success through a clear operational structure.
- Ensure coordination, appropriate resource allocation, and accountability among all departments.
- Oversee the success and growth of Operations, Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Account Management.
- 10 – 15 years’ of executive experience in financial services or FinTech
- You’ve demonstrated success in scaling technology startups.
- You have experience working with founders, executives and boards.
- You’re experienced with managing senior staff that drive hyper successful departments.
- You always center customer experience in product-delivery and business operations.
- You have excellent listening skills, the capacity to communicate extraordinarily well and outstanding organizational skills.
Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button
Alternatively, send your resume to email@example.com for more info or to have a confidential conversation.
⚡ Storm2 is a specialist FinTech recruitment firm with clients across Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at storm2.com and follow the Storm2 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.