Senior SEO & Content Marketing Manager, LTS
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.
LinkedIn’s Digital Marketing team is looking for an SEO and Content Marketing Manager to help connect our members & non-members to meaningful product and marketing experiences. This role will work on Linkedin’s B2B Digital Strategy team focused on Linkedin Talent Solutions and working cross-functionally with Digital Marketing & Analytics, Product Marketing, Product Management, Business Development, and PR to help LinkedIn drive growth leveraging content marketing and SEO best practices. You should be comfortable managing agencies, influencing partners and stakeholders at all levels, and developing + socializing + executing strategies across multiple business units. Working closely with our marketing and agency partners you will have the scope to shape our end-to-end approach to SEO and content marketing and drive significant growth.
- Strategy and stakeholder management
- Define SEO business objectives, forecasting, and performance results
- Serve as SEO and content marketing expert within Digital Marketing and provide strategic guidance to business unit marketing teams on content marketing and SEO strategy
- Define content creation & syndication strategies for LinkedIn Digital Marketing
- Develop scalable distribution strategies in partnership with Business Development and PR
- Shape technology platform development to enhance SEO & Content Marketing impact
- Shape inbound marketing efforts including blog posts and thought leadership content
- B.S. or B.A. Degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of SEO and content marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience with SEO analytics platforms
- Knowledge of performance/digital marketing (SEM/Display/Paid Social) and the paid media marketplace
- Experience forecasting, reporting, and delivering business results
- Experience scaling content creation and marketing programs
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team building skills
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, motivation, initiative and leadership
- Demonstrated creativity leading to business results
- Experience leading and working with cross-functional teams
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: https://lnkd.in/equalemploymentopportunity2017. Please reference the following information for more information: https://legal.linkedin.com/content/dam/legal/LinkedIn_EEO_Statement_2020.pdf. Please reference the following information for more information: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn’s legal duty to furnish information.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.